Call Navigator at 800-642-3020
Corporate Offices are Located in Florham Park, NJ
Navigator Group Purchasing, Inc. was founded in 2002 by a family owned business with only 60 locations and has grown to be the leader in the Senior Care market, creating value for over 24,000 member locations nationwide. Navigator helps members make informed purchasing decisions by providing full transparency, customized reporting, distributor flexibility, access to significant savings opportunities, and data-driven insights.
Navigator’s success can be attributed to the following milestones:
- December 2005: Navigator tripled its staff with experienced leaders in the healthcare market
- December 2010: Navigator was acquired by Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA).
- December 2010: Navigator announces the creation of their Flagship Food Program, Pinnacle
- April 2011: Navigator acquired Tidewater from Omnicare.
- December 2011: Navigator acquired UHF from Extendicare.
- December 2012: Navigator acquired FMS.
Today, Navigator operates as a fully owned subsidiary of Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA).